Page 1 of 2
- Work out 23 + 42
- Simplify: 3a + a – 2a
- Work out 5/9 ÷ 2/3
- Use the venn diagram below to find n(P∩Q)
- Without dividing, show which of the numbers 140 and 5070 is divisible by 3
- Work out 110two x 11two
- A die is tossed once. What is the probability that a number less than 5 will appear on top?
- Write the integers represented by letters a and b on the line below
- Show the yime ‘’twenty five minutes to eleven’’ on the clock face below
- In the triangle below, find the value of d in degrees
- The area of a square flower garden is 196m2 . find the length of each side.
- Convert 12 ½% to fraction in its lowest term
- The prime factors of 12 and 90 are given below
12=22 x 3
90=2 x 32 x 5
use the given prime factors above to find the Lowest Common Multiple (LCM) of 12 and 90
- A wire of length 161 metres was shared by some boys. The average length of wire each boy got was 23 metres. Find the number of boys who shared the wire.
- Find the length of the arc DK in the diagram below. (Use π=22/7)
- Apio bought 30 books at sh 3,000 per dozen. How much money did she spend?
- A motorist travels 64 km in 40 minutes. Find the speed of the motorist in kilometers per hour.
- The area of the shaded part of the cuboid below is 12 cm2. Calculate the volume of the cuboid.
- Using a ruler, a pencil and a pair of compasses only, construct an angle of 1350 in the space below
- Hakim is 3 times as old as Lucky. Their total age is 52 year. How old is Lucky?