1. a) Differentiate between block disintegration and exfoliation.
b) Account for the occurrence of physical weathering in East Africa.
2. Explain the causes and effects of river rejuvenation in East Africa.
3. Account for the formation of glacial erosional landforms in East Africa.
4. Study the photograph provided below and answer the questions that follow
a) Draw a landscape sketch of the area shown in the photograph and on it, mark and label any:
i) two relief features
ii) three types of land use
b) Describe the relationship between relief and human activities in the area shown in the photograph.
c) What evidence is there to suggest that the land use activities in this area are planned?
d) Giving reasons for your answer, suggest one area in East Africa where this photograph could have been taken
5. a) Describe the characteristics of tropical cyclones
b) Explain the weather conditions associated with tropical cyclones
6. Examine the influence of altitude on vegetation zonation in the highlands of East Africa.
7. a) Describe the characteristics of a fully developed soil profile
b) Explain the factors which influence soil profile development in East Africa.