1. Why is a hoe regarded as a simple machine?
2. How can you increase milk production in a diary cow?
3. Give the function of teeth in the process of digestion.
4. What disease is likely to attack children whose diet lacks proteins?
5. How can you assist a person who has a foreign body in the ear?
6. The razor blade was left outside for a night. In the morning it had rusted. What made the razor blade to rust?
7. How does the life history of the cockroach differ from that of a butterfly?
8. Suggest one possible reason why immunisation of children is emphasized in Uganda.
9. Why is dew formed at night?
10. What can be done to lower the temperature of a person with high fever?
11. How does paraffin which is poured over stagnant water kill mosquito larvae?
12. Give any one use of leaves to a plant.
13. How do road builders increase friction on the surface of the road?
14. Give any one activity that a teacher can do during a health parade in a school to promote health.
15. Why does smoke go up when firewood is burning?
16. Which part of the blood helps in the clotting of blood?
17. Why is mulching a good practice to a banana grower?
18. Why is it necessary to brush teeth after every meal?
19. Why does a chameleon change the colour of its body?
- Next >>